Latest Forecast: Steadier snow arrives 6pm to 9 pm tonight with rates between 1.0” -2.0” per hour beginning tomorrow morning. Storm totals in the 14” to 20” range mostly occurring on Monday.
Snow Emergency Response Plan – January 31, 2021:
· Bureau of Highway – early evening start to load salt spreaders, pre-treat roadways and plow as necessary
o Water and Sewer Department to provide 2 additional plow trucks in support of Highway operations
o Parks and Recreation to provide 3 additional plow trucks beginning at 12am in support of Highway operations
· Bureau of Equipment and Repair – early evening start to support Bureau of Highway operations
· Building Maintenance – 3:00 am start on Monday, Feb. 1, 2021 to begin snow removal at Town Facilities
· Parks and Recreation – 3:00 am start on Monday, Feb. 1, 2021 to begin snow removal on pedestrian sidewalks
· Bureau of Sanitation – Residential and commercial sanitation collections are suspended tomorrow, Feb. 1, 2021. Normal start time for Sanitation staff tomorrow, Feb. 1, 2021 to support Bureau of Highway, and Parks and Recreation with snow removal on streets and sidewalks.
· Greenburgh Police Department – Reverse 911 call to be sent out advising of Snow Emergency and cancellation of Sanitation collections for Feb. 1, 2021. Virtual Message Boards to be placed on East Hartsdale Road advising of Snow Emergency. Keep your cars off the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
My cell is 438 1343. My e mail is email@example.com WE NEED MORE SNOW ANGELS GREENBURGHSNOWANGELS@GMAIL.COM
Greenburgh Town Supervisor