BULK PICKUPS CAN NOW BE REQUESTED USING OUR WORK ORDER SYSTEM ON THE WEBSITE (instructions below)
You don't have to call the public works department to request a bulk order pickup. On the home page of the website and on the public works page you can make your appointment on line. Take advantage of the new on line work order form.
The widget is currently placed at the top of the Public Works & Sanitation pages. It is on the home page as well, but not immediately visible.
The online scheduling feature is available through our website and through the Recycle Right Westchester app (available on Google Play and the Apple App Store).
Residents should follow these steps to schedule a collection online:
1. Search for your address
2. Select “Schedule a Collection”
3. Choose either a metal or non-metal pickup
4. Select up to 3 items for pickup
5. Select a pickup date
6. Enter contact information
7. Confirm your pickup information and submit your request
8. You will receive a confirmation email