Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Reminder: Drive in Movie on Saturday evening: Return of the Titans at AF Veteran Park
MOVIE NIGHT IN THE PARK - 8/1-- Return of the Titans
Join us for Movie Night in the Park!
Movie will be shown on 20’ x 35’ screen. Bring the entire family. Tune in to radio frequency in your vehicle and enjoy the show.
Movie: Remember the Titans $20 per car
(cars are socially distanced!)
Movie Night: August 1st
Parking lot opens at 7:30pm. Movie starts at 8:30pm. Come early to get your spot!
Raindate: Sunday, August 2nd.
Register Online Here: https://secure.rec1.com/NY/town-of-greenburgh/catalog
Drive- In Movie Rules
Remember the Titans
The story of a newly appointed African-American football coach and his high school team in their first season as a racially integrated unit in 1970s Virginia. Based on real events, this remarkable story celebrates how a town torn apart by friction and mistrust comes together in triumphant harmony. After leading his team to fifteen winning seasons, beloved football coach Bill Yoast (Will Patton) is demoted and replaced by tough, opinionated Herman Boone (Denzel Washington). How these two men overcome their differences and turn a group of hostile young men into champions is a remarkable portrait of courage and perseverance.
Watch the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPhu9XsRl4M
1. All residents are REQUIRED to maintain 6 feet of social distancing space.
2. Residents may remove masks if sitting outside their vehicle ONLY if they are able to maintain 6 feet away from others.
3. When using the restrooms, residents must wear masks and maintain 6 feet social distance and wash hands.
4. Please make sure children are near your car at all times, we understand that they might see a friend and want to run to them but we all must abide by the social distancing rules.
Drive- In Rules:
1. NO animals unless certified service animal
2. NO Alcohol, Drugs or another illegal substances
3. Chairs may be set up in front of your car and must remain 6 feet from any other car. No chairs will be able to be set up on the sides of the car to maintain social distancing.
4. Food Vendor on site-mask and social distancing required on line.
5. All trash must be taken out with you! Do not LITTER!
1. Come early to get a good spot.
*No moving once you are parked
2. We will broadcast the movie sound/audio using FM radio signal. You can use your car’s FM radio or you can bring a portable radio.
3. Vehicles must remain off
4. Keep your foot off the brake
5. Turn off lights
6. Trucks & Vans will be directed to be parked towards the back of the lot