Financial Assistance - Town of Greenburgh residents are not denied participation in any Department of Community Resources program because of a personal financial situation. Financial assistance is available with proof and determination of need.
SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION PROCESS
Welcome to a new summer camp season. We are excited to get this summer season underway. This year we have made some adjustments to improve the summer camp registration process.
Please follow in detail the order below
Please complete the application in its entirety (incomplete applications will not be accepted.)
Please attach a current physical dated no earlier than 1/1/21
Please attach a copy of your Childs immunization forms
Once the application is complete, you will have two ways of submitting:
- In person- You may come to the TDYCC and submit your application to the Youth Development Unit. You may ask for Claudio Valenzuela or Jessica Parris. Your application should not be dropped off at the front desk or passed on to any other staff member.
- Digitally- you may submit your application via email to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications that are not in the complete digital format will not be accepted.
Applications must be submitted in ONE email.
Applications must be in a PDF format, and in one document.
You may attach a medical form and immunization form in PDF format on a separate attachment (same email).
If you are submitting Financial Assistance, please add to the same email and attach as a PDF.
Please submit entire Financial Assistance packet in one PDF document.
*Applications that do not follow the above stated format are subject to rejection.
If you have any questions regarding the Summer Camp registration process, please do not hesitate to contact us at 914-989-3617 or 914-989-3623 or via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to an exciting Summer Camp Season.
*Summer Offering Program Application MUST be submitted with all Financial Assistance documents (see below). For questions and appointment scheduling please contact Danielle Bert 914-989-3907 or via email at email@example.com
SUMMER CAMPER APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Application (2022 Summer Camp Program)
- Attached PDF of Childs physical. Health Form
- Attached PDF of Childs vaccinations copy
All forms will need to be submitted in ONE email and in PDF form.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Application (FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION)
- Attached PDF copy of IRS Taxes for 2021 (you will need to have your 2020 taxes completed in order to qualify for financial aid)
- Attached PDF copy of IRS W-2 or 1040 (whichever applies)
- Attached PDF copy of 2 forms
- Attached PDF copy of 4506-T completed
- Attached PDF copy of a valid state or government photo id (Drivers License, Drivers Permit, Non-Driver ID, employer ID, or passport)
- Attached PDF copy of a utility bill i.e.: Con-Edison, phone company, cable bill, water bill etc.
- Attached PDF copy of the Childs birth certificate
- Attached PDF copy of a letter from the Childs school indicating that the child is enrolled in the school and your home address.