Financial Assistance - Town of Greenburgh residents are not denied participation in any Department of Community Resources program because of a personal financial situation. Financial assistance is available with proof and determination of need.
SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION PROCESS
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the 2021 Summer Camp Application will need to be completed in its entirety and along with a physical and immunization record submitted electronically to the email below. Once submitted, an appointment to complete registration and payment fulfillment will need to be made by calling 914-989-3600.
Please send application with Physical & Immunization records to:
*Summer Offering Program Application MUST be submitted with all Financial Assistance documents (see below). For questions and appointment scheduling please contact Danielle Bert 914-989-3907 or via email at email@example.com
Summer Camp Financial Assistance - Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Financial aid process will need to be submitted electronically in its entirety (please review below for complete financial aid submission requirements).
SUMMER CAMPER APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Application (2021 Summer Camp Program)
- Attached PDF of Child(ren) physical. Health Form
- Attached PDF of Child(ren) vaccinations copy
All forms will need to be submitted in ONE email and in PDF form.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Application (FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION)
- Attached PDF copy of IRS Taxes for 2020 (you will need to have your 2020 taxes completed in order to qualify for financial aid)
- Attached PDF copy of IRS W-2 or 1040 (whichever applies)
- Attached PDF copy of 2 forms
- Attached PDF copy of 4506-T completed
- Attached PDF copy of a valid state or government photo id (Drivers License, Drivers Permit, Non-Driver ID, employer ID, or passport)
- Attached PDF copy of a utility bill i.e.: con-edison, phone company, cable bill, water bill etc.
- Attached PDF copy of the child(ren) birth certificate
- Attached PDF copy of a letter from the child(ren)’s school indicating that the child is enrolled in the school and your home address.